You have different training options that you can participate in from home.
- Caring for Infant and Toddler Modules – order the books, complete the assignments we send to you, submit the assignments, submit payment and receive your certificate. Cost $40.00 per 15 hour module
- Caring for Preschool Children Modules – order the books, complete the assignments we send to you, submit the assignments, submit payment and receive your certificate. Cost $40.00 per 15 hour module
- Special needs Child Care+ training, Diversity and Recognizing Abuse Training – let us know which module(s) you want to complete and we will send you a link to the reading material and assignments. Once you complete the assignments mail or email them to us, submit your payment and receive your certificate. Cost
- Play – Theory to Practice – Participants will research and compare several play theories. Including the influences on play. You will gain knowledge on the use of the play observation tools, using the results to make changes to your curriculum and environment and finally evaluate and assess the use of these play observation tools in your setting. Set 3 CKC O 10 hours & LEC 8 hours; 18 hours total; Infants/toddlers, Preschool, School age. Cost $ 65.00
- Start Smart – Building Brain Power in the Early Years – “Indications are that we have the period from birth to approximately age 10 to help children develop the “wiring” of the brain.” Pam Schiller. Participants will exam how areas of development are linked to how children learn. You will explore activities to advance children’s brain development and learning. Set 2 CKC HGD; 20 hours; Infants/ toddlers, Preschool, School Age. Cost $65
Choose which training you want to complete and let us know so you can get started right away. We will email you an invoice that you can pay online or send a check if you are mailing your assignments. We will review your work and email your certificate to you.